It's hard to describe the satisfaction our CAREGiversSM
get from helping others in need, but we do just that. Here's what we offer:
- Job Training: You will learn about Alzheimer’s and Dementia, Mobility assistance, Personal Care, and other topics that will help you enhance your caregiving abilities.
- Matchmaking: Our office staff are experts at finding the best fit between clients and CAREGiversSM. We consider factors such as your skills, interests, and schedule to find a match that will benefit both you and the client. Not a good cook? No problem! We’ll find you a client that requires minimal meal preparation. Want to learn from our client’s experiences? Great! We’ll search for a client who requires companionship.
- Flexible Schedules: Daytime, evening, overnight, and weekend visits are offered. Together, we will tailor a schedule that works for you.
- Work Close to Home: While compatibility is our primary focus when matching you with clients, we also aim to find clients who are close to your home. We may even be able to match you with a client who lives in your neighborhood.
- Make New Friends: As a CAREGiverSM, you can forge genuine bonds with the people you serve. Plus, you will meet other Home Instead® CAREGiversSM and have opportunities to develop professional relationships with them. Our monthly open houses give our CAREGiversSM and office staff an opportunity to connect while enjoying food and refreshments. Even if you can only attend for half an hour, your paid for a full hour.
- Medical Benefits: If you work more than 25 hours per week in your first 3 months, you are eligible for medical benefits. Benefits include life insurance and prescription drug coverage for you and your family.
- Did We Mention Satisfaction? Few things feel better in life than giving back. As a Home Instead CAREGiverSM, you experience the privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you complete. That feeling is priceless.